follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
A week before study week.
22nd of May, 2016


Funny how to start again after it has been so long not writing (and merepek) on this site.

Okay 

Hmm 

What to say?

Okay look at the title.

Next week is the last week before study week!

Ya Allah. Time is too short.

I know I need to study more and I feel the stress already.

But you know me,... still remained as the lazy me, lazy me, lazy me .... bila entah nak jadi rajin?!

Tomorrow I got one informal kind of presentation in class and then in the evening I got a lab test. Honestly, it's 6.58 pm Sunday and I still haven't start studying anything for the test which is on Monday , 2 pm . Like wowww padan muka kau nabilaaa

Okay I am going to be struggling tonight or else I will regret. I know, I know. Harap malam ni aku akan fokus study la ekk. Oh please nabila. Please start being serious for the sake of your own future!

Okay tak suka la stress-2 ni. Tapi kalau tak stress, bertambah la main-2 jawabnya.

COME ON! COME ON! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! HAIYARRRKKKK GANBATE !!!



Okay gambar sekadar hiasan. Rindu sebenarnya. Kbye