follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
King of Everything, Ayah

29th May 1963 - King of my life was born

Happy birthday Ayah!!

You are the king of my life. You put all these colours in me and shaped me into what I am right now.

Even though someday I might go to my prince, you will still be the king and I will never forget your sacrifice.

Fatin sentiasa doakan ayah berada dalam lindungan Allah.

You know how much I love you and how hard I've been struggling just to make you and mak happy.

You are 53 now. Never get old to me. Please stay in my life as I can never imagine how life would be without you.

Thank you for raising me up with so much love and affection for 21 years.
Thank you for always be patient with my attitude.
Thank you for never get mad when I was being so stubborn.
Thank you for always bringing me up every time I feel so low.
Thank you for sharing me your life experiences so that I would never have any excuses or complaints on my life.

I know you had gone through a lot more challenging life compared to me.

I love you, and I will always pray to Allah to keep you save and healthy.

Happy birthday, Ayah <3