follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
story mory #random
Assalamualaikum, Salam sejahtera semua!

It’s been a long time since I never write anything in my blog. Haha Really missed to write silly things here! Kahkah you guys better be ready. After this onwards I won’t be busy anymore! (as my hardest matriculation life ended!!) J

Hurm It’s not easy to describe how glad I am because I had gone through a year as matriculation student! KMNS-ians okay! “kito monang yo” *singing* lalala

Before I made the decision to choose matrics , many of my aunties-2 (neighbors) told me to think twice! They even persuade my mom to talk to me! Hahaha

Actually I was still in PLKN programme when I was informed that I got Matrics. Matriculation programme came out the earliest. Only after couple of weeks(if I’m not mistaken) after that,  UPU releasing its offer.

Im still in PLKN and I checked my UPU result using my phone only!! Perghhh. Pathetic

Lucky me(Alhamdulillah) I got both matrics and upu. Because many of my fellow in PLKN doesn’t get UPU so they started encountering offer from IPTS.

At first memang tak ada niat untuk masuk matrics plus matrics Negeri Sembilan. It’s far (quite far) from my place JB.

And then I finally chose matrics sebab upu tu dapat course yg aku tak berapa minat (pengurusan hartanah kat uitm shah alam) Memang sayang nak lepaskan because its UITM Shah Alam kot. But I had to choose either one right.

Ramai kata Matrics susah? Hmm betul ke?

This question keep mingling in my mind! Like seriously

So bila aku dah melaluinya..apa yg aku personally rasa tentang matrikulasi ni ialah memang susah tapi bukan mustahil.

Mula-mula tu memang rasa gementar dan susah nak adapt, but lama kelamaan akan jadi biasa. Tidur lambat tu biasa. Kena marah dengan lecturer sebab markah kuiz teruk tu biasa. Sambil berjalan baca nota walaupun belum nak exam tu pun biasa. Haha

Did it sound scary? Pftttt

“Kalau dah tahu ramai orang kata matriks tu susah, so u have to be strong la. Be stronger if possible.” This is what I kept in my mind untuk kuatkan diri aku sendiri. Aku menangis pun sorang-2, tak berani nak call mak sebab tak nak mak aku tahu.

Ujian pertama aku (UPS 1) memang teruk. Dapat 2 pointer lebih je. Maybe sebab aku lambat sesuaikan diri or what. Tapi Alhamdulillah lecturer ramai yg bagi kata-kata semangat dan suruh students usaha lagi sebab ups punya result only 10% je masuk dalam final result.

I realized I need to wake up and usaha lebih keras for my final exam(PSPM 1)

And then Alhamdulillah final exam aku dapat 3.52. although it’s not 4.00 but I’m still thankful to Allah as my hardworks seemed payoff. As for me I only target for 3.00 but I got more than that. I cried so bad when I called my mom to tell the result. So my mom just asked me to text her the whole result. Hehe

So to those yg masih rasa ragu-ragu mungkin ni boleh membantu. Ni berdasarkan pengalaman aku la. But I strongly advise here kalau rasa nak honeymoon or belajar rileks2 better lupakan matriks je. Nama pun fast-track, takkan nak kasi senang2 kan? 

Sekian. 

-N