follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
A minute is enough
Assalamualaikum, fellow bloggers. Good afternoon. Im back with a mustache left sidebar, haha. Just changed it, is it cool enough? Im tryna make a different Hope you guys wont got bored with the unchanged pix. (As this blog was getting rusting) -,-

So here we are. Im started to post again! Its school holiday and gimme a chance to let my hair down. But who says im free from homework? Hm, i have had my homeworks but I just dont feel like to do it yet. Hee

Just now, I go on search googling for homestay in Meru. Fortunately, I've found one. Only Allah knows how glad I am ! I asked Ayah to call him. We cant manage to get 23 hari bulan, so we changed to 24 jan. Its okay, as long as i can get there. Although for only a minute. *thanks Allah* Actually to go Meru is something, but to go Jln TAR is another aim! Haha ;D

Then, my dad plan to go for a walk in Malacca. So we'll be there lhaa. I hope we could use this time perfectly for our bonding time. And hopes Allah would make it all clear without any problema. Amin. :)