follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
The "Meet Back" Day (Part II)

Assalamualaikum. Just now, I online my FB and trying figure out which one of my friend had upload reunion's photo. And yeahhh! I found Nabilah Huda did. So these pixs below are all from her album. Let's see!

Farhan and Maya

 intan, ariff, nabilah, and haziq

Beautigul gals ;D

 Mr. Faiz, haha. Haziq and Afiq

 Wanie and Afifah

from left ;; Nabilah, Afifah, Hidayah, Amirah, Fatin(me), Intan, Jamaliah, Hidayah Bu.

 Afifah. This funny girl , always with her funny jokes. I love her! :)

 Nabilah and Jamaliah. (The key chain!!)

 Dont know what Haziq yelling on ? ==

 Jamaliah. She loves food a lot. Haha ;D




Me kebosanan. Haha. And suddenly this man wanna take picture, smile again ! Haha


Doesn't he look like a proffesor? Haha. We all call him proffesor. Budak pandai bhaiii! Kira bertuah ni Fatin dapat ambil gambar dengan dia. Haha :')

Okayy , as I promised. part II done.

Keep up with my story. More comes Insyaallah.
:)
Thanks follower!