follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
What seemed happened was happened.

Alhamdulillah, I am so glad and happy as everything is done. Drama was over , same goes to examination. The two last papers was PJK and Sivik. I slept for about 40 minutes after answered PJK . Haha. Im tired you know ? *because of the drama. just what else. =='

Hurhhhhh. English Drama. Should I call it competition? Hmm. It's actually not a big event , it just a part of our activity arranged by teachers. So, we just make it okay. Err, we try to make it okay , the correct word Haha.

Drama was such a tiring things. It stress me up and many things happened under control. Can't deny that answering Exam Paper is much easier than a group works. Different person with different taught. Different person with different wants. It is seriously SUCKS when people stated to yelling with different opinion. Including me ><"

We work hard and seemed everybody satisfied. We have going through many obstacles. Big things happened. Pffftttt. It marks a scars deep inside my heart, seriously. I will make me burst as I remembered. 

Friend(s) ;

I know Im just not good enough. You should realize that a friendship shouldn't have a reason stand for to be friend with. I know, we should think before we choose a friend. But that was not a perfect reason for you to say that Im below your expected level to be your friend. In fact , nobody perfect! You once make a mistake and I just let it be. How can I stop my mouth from saying anything that I knew will hurts you, and I teach my heart to accept you just the way you are, although it's hard , although my heart felt the pain? And you seem doesn't see it, thus make you feel like you are the perfect you?? 

Im so sorry to say that. But I never hate you. Im just a bit dissappointed. Because you say that. Because you say that.

Okay, I cant continue typing. Im bursting now. So I dont want my parents saw my tears and taught that Im a weak girl.