follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
RAYA
Raya kali ni, not much story. Biasa je. As I also had a low spirit during Raya, nothing much seems catching my eyes. Dont know why and where my spirit had fly overr and gone :(

maybe because of homework? YES YES (absolutely)

but ahhh, there are still some pictures that i wanna share!!

SCROLL SCROOL 
... 
bunga kertas tu kaler ORENNNNNNNNN !!! okee, batakk sikit , kat rumah aku takde ==


oke, that was my fav shot. 
credit to Sis Keding (bukan nama sebenar oke xD)
*my sis scold me for tulis her real name, kecoh betul . 
Derr bukannye ade org baca ponn blog aku nehhh =,=

. . .

Fatin and her mother. :)
 The person that I loved most, Emak. who else , right? hehhe. 
She is beautiful inside and outside , for me. 
she's the one whom never failed to make me cry whenever I thought about life without her. 
SOBS. 

ehh apee ni, cite raya lhaa!! ta pyah nak feeling-2 sangattttttt, =.=



MY FAVOURITE COLOURRRRR
ORANGEEEE :)))))))

p/s : look at my scars, im ugly okayy ._.

p/s 2 : gigi putih kan? COLGATESS as usual xD
p/s 3 : eye bags? tak cukop tido. persiapan semua last minute. well, kebiasaan O_o

p/s 4 : tade papee , hee ><"
Abang Amin took the pix , so he's not in lhaa :')

K that's all lhaa. Piece of my story of Eid. 
Sorry Im not feeling so rajin to write banyak-2 about raya. 
#wasbornaspemalas . kih-3

. . .

Guys, see you tomorrow yeahh!
sesiapa yang ada kuih raya terlebih, bawak mai lhaa pi sekolahh, boleh kita melantak sesama. JANGAN KEDEKUT , teehee. 
ehh lupa plak. asyik melantak je. korang dah puasa 6? HAA HAA.

Puasa 6 hari dalam bulan SYAWAL sangat dituntut okee. 
barulah Allah sayang kita.
JOM PUASA ENAM ! 

Need to go nowww.
Helping Mok at the kitchen
Preparing for makan tengahari xD
Berjaya ke tak agak-2 akak aku masak ?
Nanti I story lagii yaa ^^
Assalamualaikum 
LOVE YOUU<3