follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
A bestfriend can make the world stared and jealous with them.




----> a friend in need
         is a friend indeed.

ever heard that? :)

i bet everybody got a friend , right? but there's a large different between friend and bestfriend. same goes to true friend. true friend and bestfriend aren't the same thing although it seems not much different. Friendship is like money, easy made than kept. All of us really need a friend. Whoever said that they never had any problem living without a friend is truly a big liar , for me. Because everyday in life we meet a person, at least. Your life may got bored, too without a friend. Life without friendship is like the sky without sun. The sky must be unseen, and darkness all around.

Our bestfriend is once a STRANGER.
that is how i first met my friend. Started with nobody, but now she become the person I cannot live without. Her thought, laughs, always make me happy. She is the most notable in those times of trouble. She'll be by my side. She's a true, great friend. Her name is Syazrina Akmal. Cute and gorgeous, haha ^^"


hehe, that was her, the cute one without spec.
the chubby ugly one is me :)


SYAZRINA AKMAL && FATIN NABILA
I hope we'll be together forever :)
### Thank you for being my true bestfriend.
Thank you for being patient with me.
Thank you for keep accompany me whenever I go.
Thank you for make my life shining all the days.
Thank you for showed me what's worth of friendship are.
and lastly, Thank you for meet me with TUMBLR !!! ahaa^^






...As we Go on,
We remember,
All the Times we spend together,
As our life change,
Comes whatever,
we will still be,
Friend Forever... <3