follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
Realize.

I am now realize that I am a student and... being a student is a challenge that I never thought. 

I used to dream a lot of my future during my school time. I dreamt to stop studies only after I got Master. Ahaa. What a dream! Memang tak la. Ni baru jadi matriculation student dah terasa peritnya.

But One fact that killing me now is. Being in KMNS made me realize how I hate science, how every second doing experiment made me sick. 

My room-mate advise keep mingling in my mind everytime I feel annoyed of the situation. She said, "there must be something gold when our instinct path us to a way that we actually dont like. DESTINY." (this is not her real word because she had a very loooooong one, so I just shorten it. Heee)

Hmm. Okay. I need to settle a lot of things now. Blogging is not my destiny. I cannot be an active blogger now. Sigh. Whatta suck life isn't it?

.......