follow | dash







♥ Fatin Nabila ♥
The Admin :)


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone. I'm Nabila. This is a piece of my life story. Do leave your footprints & do visit again. Love you guys!




Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here !



CLICK FOR CBOX
Credits
Big Claps



© 2013 Template by Farahdini Original Blogskin from Syuhada Best Views by Google chrome . Tell Me if i don't credit you.

Older Post | Newer Posts
After a long time !
Weeks of school were a bit tiring , as I spent most precious evening time to sleep. It's automatically happen. hee. As I reached home, after perform zuhur, and after eat, my eyes will feel sleepy until I can only see my pillow. xD

And because of that too, It has been such a long time I never meet the cute boy of my neighbor, Amar Aqil. PPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Finally, this evening! gahh,  im not sleeping AND HE CAME !

" assalamualaikum, pah!!! "
(what a rude boy, he only call my mom as Pah. No mak cik. but it's okay, Assalamualaikum had shown a good started of a child. credit to her mom lah ;D )
Guess what? He's already in front of the door (in my house, means, second door) so I can see him crystal clear. Because of extremely excited, I shout a bit loud. "AAAAAAAAAHH !!!!!! " Like that lhaa, perhaps. Haha. Cik Ika(her mom) already laugh outside. 

After that, I took some photoshot on him. Tengok yeahh ;)



First shot. He smiling well. And after he got my phone, turned to be a monstaa. =______=''


and, yaaaaaaa. I called him many times, but see! He ignored me. Happy sangat dapat phone. tekan-2 apee ntah .




 yeahh. me taught to do that ! (pix below)



MALAYSIAN BOY :D

Guess what I did? HAHA. I grab my phone from amar, and he is .......

CRYING !! muahaha. but before that , he kicked me , haha. boleh tahan sakit jugak. ><


muncunggggggg , boleh gantung hanger :3


Nakkkkk. (He was begging me) :D


So kind of me, bllueekk, then I give my phone ^_^
and he smiled.
*mengada-ngada right? xPP*


He was standing away from me. He smile satistied. -___-"

However , the happiness was not last longer as he suddenly fall down to the ground. And it's terrible because I laugh and said " padan muka " again and again. HA HA HA ;DD
Amar was quite angry, so he crying badly !

Tengokk, bo*to* kotor. haha. padan muke, xDD

Then, mummy was persuading. (pujuk)
But it's not easy to make child stop crying. haha.


Whwn mood was spoiled, Mummy , lets go home ! 


TADDAAAA ;D